Like wise, for all male patients, Dr. Venkataram will perform liposuction, for gynaecomastia , thighs etc. and this makes them entirely comfortable All surgeries are a result of successful team work. This unique combination of both male and female liposuction hence is successful in providing excellent results.
b) Different methods- manual, powered liposuction, laser lipolysis
c) Different machines-Microair, Euromi, Fontona Nd yag laser for lipolysis
d) Excellent postoperative care
e) Machines for skin tightening- ALma machine, Fotona machine
f) Outstanding safety record over 9 years
g) Very high percentage of satisfied patients
- Using microcannulae and hence less tissue damage
- Keeping small incisions or adits open-this open drainage allows the accumulated fluid to be drained for the first 24-48 hours , there by reducing the risk of swelling.
- Bimodal compression – initially tight compression, later moderate compression to hasten outflow of fluid
2. Tummy tucks are far more risky than abdominal liposuction. Tummy tuck surgery has a much higher risk surgical complications such as blood clots in the lung (pulmonary embolism) compared to liposuction.
3. The recovery after liposuction is much safer, quicker and easier than the recovery after a tummy tuck.
4. Tummy tucks are more expensive.
5. The recovery time required before a person can return to work after a tummy tuck is typically two to four times longer than after liposuction of the abdomen.